With the changes in healthcare reform continuing to evolve, the ECP Network has inclusion of eye care providers as a top priority for our members. Our network of over 2,500 providers in 34 states gives us the leverage to participate in discussions that impact our members and the future of eye care providers. Our panel of local, regional, and national experts have the experience and credentials to help players in the medical arena across all channels understand how partnering with optometry truly benefits everyone.
We continue to act in the best interest of independent eye care providers and their patients when establishing partnerships with healthcare organizations. We will always represent our members appropriately in negotiating contracts, reimbursements, and coverage with 3rd parties. We make every effort to ensure that independent eye care has a seat at the table for inclusion in all healthcare reform discussions.
Be sure to visit the other pages of this website to learn about the many other benefits of membership.
Click here to go to the ECP Network health insurance census.
The ECP Network is a group practice organization dedicated to assisting independent eye care providers in providing high quality, value-based eye health care and vision care.
· Ensure efficiencies in eye care delivery with evolving health care delivery models
· Provide a collective voice for our membership
· Establish opportunities for peer-to-peer collaboration
· Negotiate discounted pricing and rebate programs to enhance profitability
· Create pathways for maintaining the best clinical outcomes and highest levels of patients satisfaction